Dear Friends of SAVE Foundation and Colleagues,
We are pleased to be sending you again the quarterly e-mail newsletter of the European SAVE Foundation (Safeguard for Agricultural Varieties in Europe), containing the latest reports from the field of conservation of endangered livestock breeds and agricultural plants. You are receiving the SAVE eNews 2/2014 as a pdf-file attachment (also available in German).
Summary of the contents:
- 2014 International Year of Family Farming
- The rescue of the last black Alpine pigs
- Project "Black Alpine Pigs" (suino nero delle alpi)
- Romania: Grafting course for the future
- AnGR in Bulgaria: Roundtable Meeting of Stakeholders
- Newsflash (3)
- Important dates (extract)
You may download the SAVE eNews also as a pdf-file from our Archive:
The contents of this newsletter can also be found on the "actuality" page of our website:
Please contact us for more information. If you wish to forward this e-mail service to others or would prefer to unsubscribe, just send us an e-mail. Thank you!
With kind regards
Your SAVE Foundation Team